Robotics With Sphero
- This course offers a great intro to robotics and visual programming with Sphero, a cute and hardy round robot.
- Students will learn visual coding with Scratch.
- Students will program a robot to complete tasks.
- Students will create basic games and obstacle courses.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Understand Scratch visual coding language
- Have developed programs for a robot to perform
- Understand basic engineering
- Develop technical problem solving skills
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Are ages 10 – 17
- Are interested in robotics
- Are interested in programming
- Like problem solving
What is Sphero?
Sphero, Inc. is an American education-focused robotics and toy company. They launched their first Sphero robot in 2011. After joining the Disney accelarators program in 2015, they’ve designed robots for Marvel, Pixar, and Star Wars.
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.