- This course offers an intuitive and innovative approach for learning programming and game development using Unity, the most widely used game creation platform in the world.
- Students will learn how to write simple C# scripts to create gameplay, mechanics, visual effects, AI systems and more.
- Students will make use of game objects and models to create captivating game environments.
What is C#?
C# is a beginner-friendly programming language that shares many similarities with other popular languages such as C and Java. It is used to develop web, desktop and mobile applications, games and much more.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 13 – 19
- Complete Beginners In Programming
- “Gamers” And “Hackers”
- Analytical And Design-Oriented
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Program interactions with C#
- Basic programming syntax
- Code organization and reuse
- Develop design and coding skills