- This course teaches students the popular programming language Python – excellent for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and scientific computing.
- Be part of a large community of developers who have also used Python to build productivity tools, games, and desktop apps. Gain access to a large pool of programming resources.
- The diversity and flexibility of the Python language allow students to power their own research projects that can open doors to many future careers.
- Here’s our article on the benefits & drawbacks of using python
- Difference between programming and coding
What is Python?
Python is the #1 language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. It is also one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies, like Google, use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 12-18
- Dedicated Beginners In Programming
- Interested To Learn STEM Skills
- Interested In A Future Research Project That Require Python Programming
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- 8 units of Python programming concepts
- Basic python syntax
- Python functions, control flow, lists, loops, modules, and dictionaries
- Object-oriented programming
- Recursion combination & permutation benchmarking
- The basics of sorting algorithms