- This course teaches how to read data, recognize inaccurate data, and change it to make it more accurate and useful.
- Students will understand when to use techniques like clustering, regressions, or classifications to make sure their algorithms are collecting the most accurate data.
- Students will be able to use predictive modeling to suggest other things people might like based on past data, similar to sites like YouTube or Netflix.
What is Python?
Python is the #1 language choice for machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence. It is also one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies, like Google, use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
We offer data science tutoring!
Have a class that you’re struggling in or homework that you’re struggling with? Need to learn specific concepts for a test or certification? Our knowledgeable instructors can get you on the right track!
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 13-18
- Dedicated Beginners In Programming
- Interested In Advancing STEM Skills
- Interested In A Future In Tech
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basics of SQL
- Python syntax
- Python functions, logic, lists, and loops
- Data visualization
- Basic machine learning