Compiler programs are generally faster than interpreter programs since they are transformed from native machine code first. Furthermore, compilers read and analyze code just once, reporting any faults that the code may contain collectively, whereas the interpreter reads and analyzes code statements each time it encounters them, stopping immediately if there is a mistake. In fact, the gap between the two is blurring due to modern hardware’s better calculation capabilities and innovative coding approaches.
1. To programmatically automate some operations
2. Information extraction from a data set
3. Requires less code than standard programming languages.
Programming Language Applications:
1. They are usually run within a parent application, similar to scripts.
2. More consistent with mathematical models when integrating code
3. Programming languages such as JAVA can be compiled and run on any platform.