- While HTML enables one to develop websites, using PHP will enable you to create dynamic pages. In this course, learn to embed PHP code into a HTML page.
- It is estimated that 80% of all websites with a recognized server-side programming language use PHP.
- PHP can be easier to learn than other programming languages, thanks to its similarities with HTML, as well as the embedded HTML in code, built-in functions that are present, and the ability to reuse the blocks of code you build.
What is PHP?
PHP is compatible with all operating systems (example: Windows, macOS, etc) and many databases (example: MySQL), making it a great choice for large enterprises with offices in different locations.
Some of the biggest web platforms of today, including Facebook, Flickr, Yahoo, MailChimp, and Wikipedia, use PHP in their end-to-end computing infrastructure.
Kami menggunakan Zoom untuk kualiti persidangan video terbaik dan produktiviti pelajaran tertinggi untuk pelajar kami.
Sesuai Untuk Jurutera Muda Yang:
- Umur 13-18
- If you’re looking for a career in cybersecurity, web development, and IT, PHP would be an obvious choice.
- How to set up PHP development environment.
- Review basic PHP fundamentals such as data types, strings, arrays control structures, built-in PHP functions, and learn how to define your own custom PHP functions.