Those who have excelled academically in high school and college are given the opportunity to work with us. All of our tutors are evaluated through their past performances, ability in teaching, and tech skills. Check out our list of tutors below.
- Jonathan is a native Canadian who is pursuing his Ph.D. at the University of Tokyo.
- He currently is an assistant researcher at RIKEN, Japan’s largest and most comprehensive research organization.
- He co-led a world championship winning FIRST Robotics Team in High School.
- He also has extensive experience in programming, from startups involving music web apps and telecommunications consulting to embedded software for 3D TVs.
- Jia Qi is a Ph.D. student at the Nanyang Technological University where he is building artificial intelligence (AI) that can listen to the “sound” of proteins, which will help biologists unravel the mysteries of the human body.
- He graduated from Yale-NUS College, with a first-class honors BSc in Physical Science and a minor in Philosophy.
- At Yale-NUS College, he worked on a thesis combining computational chemistry and organic synthesis.
- Jia Qi has a deep understanding of AI and its limitations, is fluent in Python, R and MATLAB and has working experience as a data analyst prior to his PhD.
Chun Mun, L.
- Chun Mun is an undergraduate at the University of Wollongong in Business Information Systems.
- He previously graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic, Diploma in Business Informatics with Merit (Gold); top of his cohort in 2018.
- He was also awarded an Outstanding Project Work award in recognition of his distinctive academic projects in comparison to his peers.
- He specialises in web development with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- He is also adept at Object Orientated Design and Programming and Data Structures and Algorithm (Linked Lists, Stacks, Queues, etc).
- He has coached working adults and polytechnic students on programming for 2 years, guiding them through their difficulties with understanding certain concepts, aided them with debugging their programs, and conducting revisions for their tests and quizzes.
- Brandon is a diploma student in Nanyang Polytechnic studying Infocomm & Security.
- He has 3 years of experience in programming vehicle fleet management software, worked on several minor projects such as IoT systems, secure web applications, forensic tools that are combined with machine learning, and 1 year of experience in teaching programming to children.
- Programming knowledge: Python, C#, Web Development, Scratch, Blockly, JS, Programming with Minecraft & Roblox
- Skills: Machine learning, Web Applications, IoT, Cloud Computing, Networking, Cybersecurity
- Richard is currently on route 1st honours student in the prestigious Imperial College London Computer Science Program.
- In university, he specializes in programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java, SQL, Haskell.
- With these languages, he focuses teaching on the foundations of coding & programming, machine learning, app development, data science, Minecraft through coding, and more.
- Based on teaching experience, Richard has been teaching 1-on-1 Math and Physics tuition to students from Primary level to PreUniversity level for 3 years now.
- He has guided his students to achieve distinctions in their grades.
- Academically, Richard has graduated with Straight As in 5 subjects (GP, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, and Chemistry) with a Merit in Modern Physics from the famous River Valley High School.
And Many More
Check out free resources for Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, & Scratch
Check out our tech courses in coding, game development, and design
Interested in trying out some of our courses? Get a free trial today!