Mobile App Development with Android
- The official IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for Android apps development is Android Studio
- Android Studio provides a unified environment where you can build apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, and Android Auto
- Native Android applications can be written in either Java or Kotlin and Android Studio provides support for both languages
- Used by some of the biggest companies such as Google, Samsung Electronics and Disney
What is Android?
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on the Linux kernel and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. The system provides an application framework, Rich Communication Services (RCS), and media applications.
我们使用 Zoom 为我们的学生提供最佳的视频会议质量和最高的课堂效率。
- Ages 13 and above. The programming language is text-based and requires literacy to learn
- Beginners interested in developing android apps
- App developers looking for guidance on how to use Android Studio
- How to download, install and setup Android Studio
- How to build and deploy Android apps using Android Studio
- How to edit files in Android Studio
- How to use Android Studio to debug Android applications