- C# is widely used to develop desktop applications, web applications, and web services.
- It is used in creating Microsoft applications on a large scale. It can be used to create almost anything and is particularly good for building Windows desktop applications and games.
- The C# course will be straightforward to grasp compared to most other languages.
- Knowledge acquired through the course can be used in every type of software development, from mobile apps to video games to enterprise software.
C# 是一种初学者友好的编程语言，它与其他流行的语言（如 C 和 Java）有许多相似之处。它用于开发 Web、桌面和移动应用程序、游戏等等。
我们使用 Zoom 为我们的学生提供最佳的视频会议质量和最高的课堂效率。
- 13 – 18 岁
It is a good programming language for beginner developers.
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with primitive types and expressions
- Work with non-primitive types (classes, structs, arrays, and enums)
- Learn the difference between value types and reference types
- Debug C# applications effectively