What is python?
Python programming language was developed by Guido Van Rossum in February 1991.It is a interpreted language means it requires an interpreter to execute its code line by line -one at a time. It is a free and open source language; anyone can get access to it.
Why do we need to use python code?
- Python is compact and very easy to use object oriented language with very simple syntax rules. It is a very high level language and thus very program friendly
- python is an expressive language; fewer lines of codes and simple syntax.
- python is an interpreted language ,not a compiled language and thus suitable for beginners to advanced users.
- It is freely available along with its source-code which is easy to access for users
- It has evolved into a powerful, complete and useful language over these years. These days python is being used in many diverse ways some of which are; Scripting , Rapid prototyping, etc.
What is python used for?
- Al and machining learning
- Data analytics
- Data visualisation
- Programming applications
- Web development
- Game development
Python projects for beginners
Along these lines, assuming you were considering how to manage Python and who utilizes Python, we’ve given a lot of thoughts for how it’s utilized. However, what might be said about assuming you’re simply beginning with the language and need to turn into a Python engineer?
Underneath, we’ve laid out some Python project thoughts for fledglings. These can assist you foster your insight and challenge your capacities with the programming language:
- Build a guessing game
- Design a text-based adventure game
- Create a simple Python calculator
- Write a simple, interactive quiz
- Build an alarm clock
Once you’ve mastered the basics of Python, each of these can challenge you and help you hone the skills you’ve already learned.
That finishes up our glance at what Python programming can be utilized for. As may be obvious, there are numerous applications for this famous language, with a wide encouraging group of people and a different scope of libraries that can help.
There are many justifications for why you should begin learning Python. It’s a future-verification and sought after expertise that is expected across a wide range of businesses. Furthermore, we have an expansive determination of Python courses that can assist you with either dominating the essentials or foster a few more explicit abilities.