Back-end technologies such as Node.js and Python are among the most popular. There are no better or worse programming languages, according to popular belief, and everything relies on the tastes of each developer.
What is Node.js?
Python is a high-level, dynamic, object-oriented, and multifunctional programming language. Python’s syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an excellent scripting language. It supports a variety of programming techniques, including object-oriented, functional, and procedural programming. Furthermore, it is an interpreted language, which means it cannot be converted into machine-readable code before being run.
Features of Node js:
- It employs a single-threaded, event-looping approach. The server benefits from this type of event mechanism since it allows it to respond in a non-blocking manner.
- In Node, there is no buffering. As apps, js outputs data in chunks.
Features of Python:
- It enables the Python interpreter to accept low-level modules. These modules allow programmers to tweak or add to their existing tools.
- It connects to all of the major commercial databases.
- It supports OOP as well as functional and structured programming methodologies.
- It allows dynamic type checking and has high-level dynamic data types.
- C, C++, COM, ActiveX, CORBA, and Java are all simply integrated.
Interested in some of our courses?